I will design anything that goes to print,
PDF products, 3D covers and website artwork.
I have been in the publishing field for 37 years and for the past 22 years,
operate my own Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design business.
The years of working as a Publication Production Manager and a Graphic Designer, has given me the ability to
deal with many situations at once, work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines,
while still being a perfectionist for the output of the product.
I would like you to consider using my services as a Freelance Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing Artist for
your companies’ graphic design needs, where I would work out of my home office. I have a high quality computer system
in my home and can send and receive art/copy via e-mail, DropBox, and also by Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS.
My clients are located in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, California,
Illinois, Washington D.C., Texas, New York, New Jersey, the United Kingdom, and Australia,
that have no problem doing business long distance, since everything is done electronic nowadays.
Designed projects include:
• Course Program Workbooks • Books • PDF eCourse Books • PDF eReports • 3D Covers for Websites
• Booklets • Manuals • Reports (Special and Annual) • Course Catalogs • Magalogs • Tabalogs
• Financial Reports (Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually) • Newsletters (Monthly) • Magazines • Product Sheets
• Presentation Folders • CD/DVD Jackets • CD/DVD Labels • Advertisements • Letterhead • Business Cards • Flyers
• Wedding Invitations • Direct-mail Packages ranging from 8-32 page letters
• Envelopes • BRM’s • Lift-notes • Buckslips • Order Devices.
I am not limited to the above mentioned projects.
Please feel free to call or email me to set-up and appointment, so that we may discuss contracting
Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design work, that would work with your companies’ needs.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.